Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

McMillian Stocks?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Silver Member

Re: McMillian Stocks?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummin_un_glued View Post
well I talked to them again today. I was told that it "SHOULD" ship this week. That the best that they could do is "GUESS" at when it would be ready. Kay said she talked to one of the guys in production and according to the point in progress that it is currently at that it should ship this week.

guess I will give them this week and see
I'm in your corner, hoping that it gets shipped this week!! After the way they have treated you, I would have my doubts! I would call em everyday this week just to make sure!(but that's me)!! Seems funny that three days ago they wouldn't give ya a call back an didn't know the status of you stock to saying that its gonna ship this week, man I don't know! I know I'm just one person, but after everything that has happened I'm gonna holler BS to them!!! I do hope it ships this week, for your benefit!!!

DT
Old 09-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Silver Member

Dick,

Im not holding my breath till it ships that's for darn sure. I highly doubt it ships this week myself. I really figure that they are just trying to make me happy. I was surprised though to hear the word "guess" from a "professional" company. After she said that it would ship this week then I told her that I already found 2 other stocks that can ship tomorrow. Told her that I didn't want to bail on this stock after waiting so long but that I also had a hunt to make it to and that I had to have something to shoot. So I told her i'd give them till Friday since she said it "should" ship this week.

I guess we will see
Savage LRH 6.5x284
Old 09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Silver Member

If it were me and I know that I could get a reputable stock within the next two days, I would do it!! But that's just me!! If someone that has jerked me around like they have you ( I just don't trust em!!) I would have a ace in the hole!! Even if they did ship it, like I said before, if you still wanted it, sell the other one! If you still don't want it, sell it!!! Or if you can get a refund an still get another stock in time for your hunt, then great!!! I know I'm just one person with one idea, I just don't trust em!! For your sake I hope they make a monkey out of me!!!

DT
Old 09-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Gold Member

Seems they aren't worried about their reputation or perhaps they think they can just say in the near future thar the new owners have solved the problem, whether they did or not, I have seen that one a few times.

However, I hope to see that stock next week, we shall see.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomosendero View Post
Seems they aren't worried about their reputation or perhaps they think they can just say in the near future thar the new owners have solved the problem, whether they did or not, I have seen that one a few times.

However, I hope to see that stock next week, we shall see.
I agree 100%!!!!! I do hope it does come next week!!!! I just can't make myself trust them!! I would still pursue another stock just incase! Just my 2cts!!! I'm pullin for ya!!!

DT
Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Silver Member

Stockys has plenty of the manners and the wood stocks. at this point i'm kinda wishing I would have never ordered the McMillian and just got the wood one from stockys. I really wanted the vertical grip tho instead of the thumbhole.

we shall see what comes of it
Savage LRH 6.5x284
Old 09-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Silver Member

Keep us posted!

DT