Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

mcmillan are they really this busy...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Silver Member

Mcmillan Stocks !

I just got through having to return a stock off my Remington AWR for repairs and I can tell you that their service is excellent as they did everything in a prompt mannor. I had no problems with their customer service and everytime I have called down there for a stock they always seem to have them in stock and if not the waiting period seemed to be only a couple of weeks not 6 months. I have tried to deal with some other companies that some of the members rave about but they don't even answer their e-mails so that in my eye is a poorly run business but I don't beleive you will find this with the Mcmillan family.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Bronze Member

There is zero excuse for a company keeping customers waiting 6 months for ANYTHING! Improve production if business is that good. I won't spend a dime on a Mcmillan anything. I think H&S Precision builds a better stock anyway, and they are available. McMillan needs to get off their ass! Bill T.