Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

McMillan Rifle Stocks at the LRH Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Silver Member
re: McMillan Rifle Stocks at the LRH Store

Hollands stocks are similar in design to the Sako Hunter with some other features I can't recall. I have two of his fiberglass stocks and hope to soon have them on all my rifles. They give me the perfect cheek weld and are easily THE most comfortable stock I've tried. I have two McMountain Rifle stocks and a McClassic that will be hitting the classifieds.

Unread 01-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Official Sponsor of LRH

We do build Holland's stocks as an exclusive to Darrel based on his pattern. Yes he has them in stock, and yes you can get them right away. Which means, you have to like his pattern, have the same action and barrel that his stocks have been inletted for, and like the molded in colors that he likes.
I really like Darrell and he has been a great customer over the years, and I hope he sells hundreds of stocks. But please remember that it takes us twelve weeks to make you exactly what you want rather than expecting you to buy what we want you to.
Kelly D. McMillan
Unread 01-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Good point Kelly!!!

Sometimes it just takes time to get exactly what you want. Thats why we call them CUSTOM rifles!!!

I also appreciate all your hard work you have done for me over the years. Always a pleasure to work with your people!!!
Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: