Replaced the stock that came on the rifle with and laminated stock. The savage synthetic stock was working fine but I liked the stiffness and look of a laminated stock
I think it looked nice with the stainless barrel too. I bedded it using devcon plastic steel again which is really bomber. I also added the Burris two piece tactical bases (steel) which are much better than the cheap ones that came on the rifle. To top it off I added a savage large knob tactical bolt. After zeroing at the range I shot a couple groups to make sure it was consistent in the new stock. First group 0.77" and the second 0.4" She seems to like the new stock just fine.