Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Hey Brent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Hey Brent

Brent,

Have you shot that cannon yet? Had to work today. Is the trail the knik bar even passable? If it is I will be out there this weekend.

Let me know if you know if that tril is usable. Thanx
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (how bad your last shot was, how big the group is going to be, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Hey Brent

No we didn't make it out yet, looks like tomarrow now, if it isn't snowing too bad. He's back over loading some more for it now.

He said we could get back there in the truck, I'll double check though... you know it's snowing out here... for two more days they say.

Sat, or Sun if it don't let up snowing, we need to check MV and PSI on it.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member

Last night he said you could get out there, it snowed about 4 more inches though. We're headed out right now. He just pulled in the driveway. Gotta run.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member

Michael,
We made it out there no problem, we just shot at 100 yards to zero it in so we didn't need to up past the creek. Should be fine unless we get dumped on tonight, snow is comming down though, just might happen again.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska

Well, I will try and get out there in the AM.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (how bad your last shot was, how big the group is going to be, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.