Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Help me pick my birthday gift

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Help me pick my birthday gift

Yeah, I'm young compared to most of yall, but I feel old as hell. I've abused my body for most of my life. I figure when I die, I wanna look and smell dead. I want to have an open casket and people to walk by and look and say, "Yeah......He partied..."

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Help me pick my birthday gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
TWENTY SEVEN!!! I have gun rags that used to be boxer shorts older than 27......geeze!

My birthday is december 22. Talk about getting screwed out of a LOT of birthday presents
Didn't everyone wear tighty-whities back then!

My b-day is dec 26th, so I feel your pain. The funny thing is that with having a bunch of rug rats running around, I usually forget my birthday until my wife reminds me (and I haven't opened a present of my own for 4 years... kids love opening stuff even if it isn't theirs!)!

And to the OP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! whenever it is.