Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Group of my life!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Silver Member

Re: Group of my life!!

WW, I've noticed that also, looks like another bullet hole, maybe that was a fouling shot or do we all have some sheep over our eyes [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jay

I hate them fliers too.
Old 11-03-2003, 11:15 AM
*WyoWhisper*

Yup.. that is another bullet hole.. so there are actually 6 shots.... I could have covered it with the calipers but no need to hide it... I put masking tape over it before I shot the 5 shot string just in case I hit near or over top of the same hole..

This was a new batch of bullets and for some reason they were a tad higher on paper. so I dialed down and shot 5 shots...

Honest!! No wool over anyones eyes.. !!

Not sure wether to fram the target of laminate it and carry it around... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm just happy i finally shot a screamer!!!

Only took me @ 10,000 rounds over the years.. so I figure that group is worth about $8000 dollars not including the various costs of the rifles I have tried to do that with.... damn.. maybe I should take out home owners insurance on the target [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

thanks for all the compliments... feels good [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Bronze Member

HBar

Do me a hughe favor. Either let me know who has that powder, or call them and let me kwow. I am very interested in it...

xring01