Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Groove Bullets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Silver Member

Groove Bullets

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I ordered from them and the order never showed pu. He also will not return e-mails requesting status and there is no phone number to call. I was hoping someone here would know how to contact him. So far I am not impressed.
Thanks
Old 03-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Groove Bullets

Don posts on here as "Shaky" every now and then about his bullets, free bullets to post on his site or something like that, has a few guys testing bullets for him, I know nothing more of the guy or his practices.

Good luck!
Old 03-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Platinum Member

Seems he's posting at his forum today
* http://groovebullets.com/forum/searc...=GrooveBullets

Good luck! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Silver Member

thanks guy's I feel better. Reading his site the bullets sound good but was supprised that they didn't come and then could not get any answers to my e-mail. But sounds like you guy's have heard from him so Ill wait.
Thanks Again
Old 03-15-2004, 12:02 AM
Silver Member

Dave,

Don, aka 'Shaky', sent some of his bullets a couple months ago for testing. He was up front & honest about what he wanted and what he delivered. The bullets I've tested thus far have been fantastically accurate.

He does often travel to out-of-country venues, so he may not be available for correspondence for extended periods of time. Don't give up on him yet....
Old 03-15-2004, 02:27 PM

Texas Dave,

I am sorry that your order has not been sent out yet. If I had the order in hand I would send it out. If you would be so kind this is what I will do: If you send me a Private Message and list your order, the caliber and type bullet you ordered, your name and address, phone number, I will double your order and send it out right away. If you ordered 50 bullets (as an example) I will send you 100. That is 50 for free.

I have some issues with e-mail and have had for several weeks now. I am having a DSL line connected this Friday and hope to configure the computers to eliminate such things from happening in the future. In this electronic age sometimes things go haywire.

Please accept my appologies for your order - which I have not received.

Don
Old 03-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Silver Member

I knew Don would get you taken care of!! Once you shoot these bullets you will forget the wait really quick. One of the MOST ACCRAUTE premium hunting bullets I have ever shot, infact probably is the most accurate I have shot. Its not a huge operation so time frames can be a bit slow but MORE than worth it.

For everyones informaion, they have added a chatroom and free picture hosting to their already fantastic forum. An no they dont just talk Groove bullets there either. Your free to talk about anything you like or dislike. Check it out and sighn up for the free bullets and the chance to win a .17HMR just for sighning up to the forum!!!
www.groovebullets.com

FYI I am in no way affiliated with the comapny, I just love their Forum and their products even more.