Originally Posted by RH300UM
I have called Dell and Perry systems both of them said oh well your S.O.L. more or less. I even posted a thread on this site for help. I still haven't been able to get the d--- thing to work. Any suggestions?
Don't know the whole story, but if that was the response I received, Perry Systems would be S.O.L.
Too many good software providers out there for a company to treat folks like that.
has excellent tech support.
Here's what Loadbase 2.0 Mobile help file listed for requirements. Not sure on 3.0.
HARDWARE SPECS Mobile Device
- ARM-based processor (if different, please contact us)
- Display resolution 240 x 320 (QVGA) or 480 x 640 (VGA)
- 64Mb of total device memory is highly recommended.
- 25Mb of storage memory (during installation)
- 08Mb of program memory (for program, databases and associated files)
SOFTWARE SPECS Mobile Device
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 2003 Second Edition
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.0