Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Future H.A.T B.C. Test shoot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Future H.A.T B.C. Test shoot

What do you mean by guests?
Old 02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
SPONSOR

This is the e-mail responce from the actual event cordnator (James).
RG,

You know that James is me and we are Lightvarmint. You also know that in an apparent effort to suppress my views on your product, my access to the LRH website has been cancelled because we stand up for ourselves and will not tolerate or allow any unsupported claims to go unchallenged. It really is strange for a topic that is as interesting as this for folks to attempt to control and suppress the thoughts and ideas that get exchanged. I thought the more hits a site got the more revenue got generated..... The other tidbit that really surprises me is that if the folks really had legitimate interest in the bullets, they would have come and witnessed the testing last year when they were invited..... Remember, that Litz and Carlson disappeared when they were invited to come and witness the actual testing..... In my opinion, they were only interested in trying to put you out of business before you got any traction. In my opinion (again), their lack of willingness to witness testing implies that their motivations appeared to be nothing more than an attempt to poison the interest pool and suppress your product. This is what happens when larger companies get out-flanked by smaller ones. My last thought on this particular topic is that if the Continental Congress would have had these strict rules of order, we would probably not have gotten the Declaration of Independence nor the Constitution completed.

Back to the testing event. Someone really has their wires crossed somewhere. Remember, reading is fundamental. The invitation was extended to Noel and Bryan(or anyone else for that matter) to come witness the HAT bullet tests. As an added bonus they would be allowed to test his product as well as to tinker with the SAAB hardware and software on the 1100 yard range. Why does Noel seem to think that he is in control of MY testing sessions?

Additionally, I thought that I made the schedule for the/my event extremely clear. It is as I previously outlined in an earlier email to you. Jeff VanNeil does not own the property, Jeff VanNeil does not lease the property nor is Jeff VanNeil affiliated with the property. As far as coordinating the event, your guests need to understand that they are guests of mine as well. I am the VP of Operations at this facility and what I say goes especially on my shooting lanes and ranges.

Finally, I was hoping to get this done quickly so that it would not fester on the Internet for a long time. I really want to get this business resolved so that we can focus on issues that are not as concrete as the 338 265gr HAT BC value.

James
Old 02-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Silver Member

Here we go again.....

12 pages.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Silver Member

"12 pages"... I agree, unless the temptation to suffer fools is resisted.

"James", as I understand the situation, has been banned from posting at LRH.

"RG Henson's" product is a sidenote to the overall Las Vegas meet agenda, and the full list of participants will ultimately lend perspective to this statement.

Might I suggest that LV be ignored, for planning purposes, and that responses be limited to RG? Otherwise, the writing is on the wall for the destination of this thread.

Just an open suggestion....
Old 02-03-2010, 05:21 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel carlson View Post
"12 pages"... I agree, unless the temptation to suffer fools is resisted.

"James", as I understand the situation, has been banned from posting at LRH.

"RG Henson's" product is a sidenote to the overall Las Vegas meet agenda, and the full list of participants will ultimately lend perspective to this statement.

Might I suggest that LV be ignored, for planning purposes, and that responses be limited to RG? Otherwise, the writing is on the wall for the destination of this thread.

Just an open suggestion....
Noel your suggestion if not feasable.

The invitation was extended to come to our facility.

Anything other than that was never mentioned or implied by me...
Old 02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Silver Member

Who is "me" in this post?
Old 02-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Platinum Member

If we can't spell confusing language and big words, why don't you just speak in easier terms so my brain doesn't hurt?