I'm looking to sell my Savage BA110 .338 Lapua Magnum in the next few months once my
custom .338LM build arrives from SAC / Mark Gordon.
Rifle and components:
1. Savage BA110 .338 Lapua Magum / 26" Barrel with 1:9 twist rate
2. Murphy Custom Titanium Rail with a 40 MOA cant
3. 2 Magazines
4. Harris Bipod with bipod lock
5. Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm 0 Stop / Speed Turret / 1/4" MOA / NP-R1
6. Original Rail that the rifle came with.
7. Brand new barrel from Savage in the box never used.
I have approximately 750-850 rds. down the pipe but she still shooting strong.
I shoot LR/ELR with this rifle (1 Mile and out) Long Range Shooting at 2300 Yards within AccurateShooter.com
What would be a fair asking price for the whole package?
What would be a fair price w/o the NF scope?