Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Extreme range practice session with Black Sunshine(338 Allen Mag)..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Gold Member

Re: Extreme range practice session with Black Sunshine(338 Allen Mag).

Eaglet;

Ya i like that! Mine is a baby next to Kirby's monster!

"Let the good times roll"
Old 08-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Well boys, went out this morning, my quest for the Varmint hunters Grand Slam is over. Four shots, total of 6467 yards for the four qualifying shots.

My computer is currently down, my modem went belly up but I will give a full report soon when I get back up and running.

I am on a remote computer here.

Lets just say Black Sunshine did it again!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 08-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Platinum Member

Kirby:

Congratulations on your slam. Grand slam =5,000 yards. 6467-5000=1467 yards. Looks like you slipped in a few extra yards just for good measure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sounds like ol' Black Sunshine is getting the job done just fine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
You can not see it but I have a big smile on my face!!

[/ QUOTE ] Yah right, and you expect us to believe that.[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe the Varmint Hunters Association might have to come up with a 2500 or maybe 3000 yard category, just to give you something to "shoot" for, if you keep this up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now you need to work on Korey and Roy and make the grand slam a threesome for the Allens.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:17 PM
SPONSOR

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby

You have got to me that big SOB to play with, bud you are KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats buddy, you never cease to amaze all of us and i hope you never stop. I cant wait to read the full write up and hear all of the details. should make for a hell of a story!!!

thanks again friend

take it easy
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 08-06-2006, 09:36 AM
SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
Well boys, went out this morning, my quest for the Varmint hunters Grand Slam is over. Four shots, total of 6467 yards for the four qualifying shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you made it look way too easy!!! I guess they might as well just send Lerch and I our 1500 and 2000 yd certificates right now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!