Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Extreme Outer Limits hosts: Eric of Berger, Kyle of NightForce, Dave of McMillan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Silver Member

Extreme Outer Limits hosts: Eric of Berger, Kyle of NightForce, Dave of McMillan

I hope I do not offend anyone on the forums or broke any rules, but I posted this here and the long range hunting forum. This was just to good of a time to not pass on the opportunity to share this hunt with all of you. The other forum link is below.

From time to time I get to host some of the great guys I work with! If you did not catch the episodes yet, here are a couple previews to the shows from our FB page.

I personally want to say thanks to all the guys for such a great time!

Long Range Texas Whitetail, Part 2 | Facebook

Long Range Texas Whitetail, Part 1 | Facebook