Re: Ejection Problem
Here are your answers,
1. No access to chronograph. I've been shooting Black Hills and Federal Match grade. 190's at 2900 I believe.
2. The intitial bolt lift feels normal.
3. When I hit the extraction cam, it gets a bit difficult and then to pull the bolt back is very difficult. Again, the first 4-6 rounds of the day are fine. I will also have a couple of rounds later that might extract easily.
4.I'm probably shooting a shot every 1 -2 minutes.
5. I did clean the barrel, not the chamber before I fired it. What do you clean the chamber with?
6. I didn't break it in. Just 20 shots, then clean and 20 more then clean. Is it too late to break the barrel in?
One last piece of info. I was just messing with it and the spent cartridges are hard to chamber and extract. A hot cartridge goes in and out with no problem...very slick. To my naked eye, the chamber and barrel look clean.
Thanks for the help.