Re: Ejection Problem
A few Questions for you -
1) DO you have access to a chronograph?
2) Does the initial bolt lift feel difficult?
3) When the bolt handle hits the extraction cam at the top of the lift, is it hard to lift at that point and also to pull back the bolt?
4) How fast are you firing these loads, is the barrel cooling back down between shots?
5) Did you clean the barrel and chamber before you ever fired it?
6) Have you attempted to break it in yet, or have you just been seeing how it shoots with those 40 rounds?