Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Deadly Precision Gunsmithing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Gold Member

Deadly Precision Gunsmithing?

Does anyone know about Deadly Precision Gunsmithing or have you used them in the past...............................

Greg
Old 05-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Deadly Precision Gunsmithing?

Lorenzo will build you a rifle that will exceed your expectations.

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 05-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Gold Member

How is he for holding to his delivery dates?? I have had some really bad experiances in the past ...........................Having been told four months that turned into one year!!! Had to borrow a rifle to use on a long awaited Antelope tag.....................unacceptable.............. .If you cant trust someones word you cant trust anything else.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Bronze Member

He did some work for me and my experience was very positive. I would not hesitate to use him again, in fact I would love to have him build me a complete gun. He did complete my job in the timeframe that he originally told me.

Ryan
Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM

He built me a rifle last year, I supplied the parts and it was just what he said it would be. I also found out when I ordered my barrel from Bartlein that they really are 6+ months out. I wonder what quality of barrels guys are using that say they can get them done quicker, unless they preorder.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Bronze Member

I would recommend calling him and seeing if he can meet your needs, understanding that this is a holiday weekend. Lorenzo will do a great job for you, he is a great smith and has a passion for his work (your rifle). If you are looking for a rifle for hunting this year I would put the ball in motion no matter who you go with as I am sure you have heard about some of the manufactures lead times. Best of luck on your project.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:52 PM

I had to join and warn your members of dealing with Lorenzo. Why here? Because I read positive reviews about him on this forum and it convinced me to go with him.

Here is my timeline. On July 14, 2012 I sent a signed contract and $2795 deposit to Lorenzo For a 300 win mag. The contract said completion time was 4 months. On July 30, 2012 I bought and shipped him a 5x25 night force scope. In October he said he was waiting a few parts. In December he said it would be ready by end of January. In feb 2013 I offered for him to return the scope and money and he said he wanted to complete he build. In July 2013 he said my gun was next. In September 2013 he said he was almost done. In October and November he has stopped answering my emails. Now he is silent.

I have documents to back this up. I am now searching for a lawyer in his area. If anyone else has been scammed by this guy call me. Robert Beasley. 8504329818.