Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Coriolis effect

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Coriolis effect

Brown Dog

If you would lay off the Woodpecker cider it would be greatly appreciated.

It seems like everytime you have too much it affects the flow of the sewer plant that discharges into your side of the Atlantic Ocean. This in turn creates problems with the North Atlantic Oscillation. When the oscillation goes bad we have worse storms here in the Mid Atlantic region of the US and the winds blow from the east instead of the west. Tommorrow it is supposed to blow and snow and that is going to greatly upset my shooting ability at Quantico F-Class practice.
This appears to me to be all your fault for peeing in the Thames.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Silver Member

So when I just get up, grab my gun, still set at my last adjustment from my last shooting session at 1000 yrds. I should not even be close to hitting the gong??? Or is the coriolis effecting my body also there by cancelling out the effect it would have had on the bullet. Sort of like leading the target???
Old 03-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Platinum Member

Boyd ,

I have been away hunting , just saw this . Yes !! way too much time on their hands [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim B.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member

Brown Dog ,

Just returned from hunting , read this , this ,whatever it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ....... you should go back to hunting too ! you can get twisted reading this sort of stuff !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jim B.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:22 AM
Gold Member

Jimm,

I'm 2 weeks through what I'm told will be a 3 to 4 week convalescence...and going just a little bit crazy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ...but not as crazy as BBob yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BBob,

Your theory is a non-starter; the Thames empties to the East [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ..........No-one Eats Shredded Wheat [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]