Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Come on out - It's safe now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member

Come on out - It\'s safe now

Went out and did some shooting today. But I wonít tell you where I shot, I wonít tell you how I shot and I damn sure wonít tell you what I shot!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Weíve been nuked and itís no fun. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

All kidding aside, we know where we went and we know how we got there. We know what worked and we know what didnít.

Len brought out the ďnukerĒ and took us back in time, so now itís time to start over and hopefully keep it under control this time.

Bring on the 270 AMís and the prairie dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Gold Member

Re: Come on out - It\'s safe now

ss7 what happened to the threads that are now missing. I think 2 or more are gone. I was working and when I got back on they were missing.
I kinda figured they would get Nuked soon.
Did they get way out of hand or had Len, Dave,and Ian heard enough impossible's and such??
Old 08-03-2005, 09:46 PM
SPONSOR

Well I was gone for a while this evening and I was wondering what happened to all these threads, now I guess I know.

I am hoping that you might tell us how your shooting went SS7mm, maybe now we can keep all conversations civil. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Me and BJ are gonna shoot in the morning before work but there won't be much to tell about since we are just breaking in my 25-06 and his new 300rum.

In a few days I will be posting FULL details about my new 270AM though I can guarantee any critics will only hear kind words from me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It does suck having to have those threads put out of their misery but I do understand why, it was going no where.

I hope your shooting went good and maybe in time you will share some of the details with us [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Take it easy
Steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Platinum Member

7RUMloader:

Yeah, it got out of hand and obviously Len had enough and I canít blame him. It had got to the point where it was a real mess so he just trimmed it to a point where he was happy and I can understand that. Weíve got to remember weíre playing with Lenís toy on his dime.

Time to start over, do it right and keep it under control.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Gold Member

Thats what I figured.
I'm glad he cleaned it up.
We need to thank him again for not just Nuking us all and saying to heck with it!! Thanks Len!
Old 08-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Platinum Member

lerch:

I was only kidding about the shooting today, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but I will be doing some more this weekend hopefully.

Keep us posted on the 25-06 progress and absolutely keep us posted on the progress of the two new 270 AMís.

Iím looking forward to some pictures of PDís with 270 holes in them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

ss7mm,

Well, I see I can still make a post on LRH so I better count my blessings. Yes I agree it got out of hand in several areas. I need to just let those comments fall on deft ears from now on.

It does make a guy a bit gunshy to post any test results that you get. I guess as long as we try to post only what we get from actual range testing we should be alright.

That damn BC topic is a thread killer though. It really causes more problems then its worth at time.

Can;t wait to see your drop results over 1000 yards. And I can't wait to see how those two Oklahoma boys feel about their new rifles!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com