Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Cauterucio Bullet Diameter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Silver Member
Re: Cauterucio Bullet Diameter

I could not agree with you more Chris. Dave is one knowledgable guy and has never refused to talk with me about setting up my reamers. What I plan to do is acquire all the bullets I plan to shoot in the heavy range and then make some dummy rounds and send them to Dave and tell him what my goals are. From this point he can spec my reamer and then we can review it.

As Brent knows, I am having trouble acquiring the heavy 7mm VLDs. I have Berger 180s. Jimmy Knox said nothing in the 180 range until maybe June. Who knows how long Bob is going to be out of the picture? Finally there is the elusive 175gr Sierra MatchKing with the green tip. I am not in a big panic just yet. My components for the project are going to be awhile yet.

I would however like to get a reamer going so that when the components are ready so is the reamer.