Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Calibre long range large game superior ballistic coeficient/performanc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Gold Member

Re: Calibre long range large game superior ballistic coeficient/perfor

[ QUOTE ]
[Hopefully your father is helping you work on these issues and if he is not, then that probably explains the situation.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

My father died of cancer a long time ago.... a$$hole.

And my sarcasm was earned in this (and other) cases.

Stop drinking the cool-aid and wake up.

I was building rifles when you were drooling over your first gun magazine.

LRH member #23
Old 05-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Platinum Member

Catshooter, I'm still laughing about your awesomely dangerous cheeseburgers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
Catshooter, I'm still laughing about your awesomely dangerous cheeseburgers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember that - where is it?

I could use a laugh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

LRH member #23
Old 05-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Platinum Member

Powder lot number
Old 05-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
Powder lot number

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! I remember that... Dave cracks me up.

He used to be on my home site, until he started up over here.

LRH member #23
Old 05-18-2007, 06:03 AM
Chawlston

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[Hopefully your father is helping you work on these issues and if he is not, then that probably explains the situation.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

My father died of cancer a long time ago.... a$$hole.

And my sarcasm was earned in this (and other) cases.

Stop drinking the cool-aid and wake up.

I was building rifles when you were drooling over your first gun magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

You brought your father into the thread. I merely pointed out that he could help you with your issues. If he were around today, I am sure he would calibrate you to some extent.

Anyway, when you were building your first rifle and trying to get it to shoot well, I was shooting bugholes with rifles that were built correctly.

If you would fall out of love with yourself and not be so abrasive, you could save yourself a lot of controversy both here and in other situations as well.

Again, I am sure you have a lot to contribute, but I just have not figured out what it is yet. Maybe it is how not to act and how not to perform certain operations. Sometimes knowing what to avoid is more beneficial than knowing what to follow and with regard.

BTW, when was the last time you shot long range and where was it?

James
Old 05-18-2007, 08:03 AM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
You brought your father into the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... I just mentioned what he said. You dragged him into it. Your lack of class exudes like sweat on a pig.

[ QUOTE ]
I merely pointed out that he could help you with your issues. If he were around today, I am sure he would calibrate you to some extent.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! ... My father?? If he were around, he would ask me why I was being so polite to a nitwit a$$hole who didn't have the brains to have a conversation without making a fool out of himself.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, when you were building your first rifle and trying to get it to shoot well, I was shooting bugholes with rifles that were built correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... I don't think so, sonny.

I built this rifle and shot the group.

http://www.snipercountry.com/images/....46-target.jpg

How many rifles have you personally built, or do you just throw money at others to do the work, and then claim credit?

I was shooting Bench when the .219 Wasp was a major cartridge. And you shot your first "bughole" WHEN???

Get it right for a change - you have no idea of what you are talking about.

[ QUOTE ]
If you would fall out of love with yourself and not be so abrasive, you could save yourself a lot of controversy both here and in other situations as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were the one with the abrasive comments - I wasn't even addressing you, and my comments to super light 17 were not abrasive - they were "tongue-in-cheek", based on a long string of PMs that he sent me, asking me to spec out his "perfect varmint rifle". It had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but you just had to drag your whining butt into it.

I'm not in love with myself, but I have little tolerance for idiots who harass me with PM's, and then expect me to design a rifle for them.

[ QUOTE ]
Again, I am sure you have a lot to contribute, but I just have not figured out what it is yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then don't waste your time reading my useless posts - it's that easy. Then you don't have to be confused with my meaningless posts and abrasive chatter.

That's NOT rocket science.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it is how not to act and how not to perform certain operations. Sometimes knowing what to avoid is more beneficial than knowing what to follow and with regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said - advice you should follow. I don't give a skit if you don't want to be 'my friend"... I have friends. And they would be laughing at you. They have less tolerance for whiners than I do.

I didn't come to this board to make friends... I came here to share information - both to get info and to give info - if you don't like my tone, don't read it. It's just that simple.

Did you come to a shooting website and expect people to have a diploma from the Martha Stewart School of Social Polish??

I didn't get one.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, when was the last time you shot long range and where was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wallingford CT - 1900 meters - 50BMG, AR-50 - 750gr A-Maxs.

And you??

Never mind!

LRH member #23