Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Bullet Performance Testing - Chapter 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Platinum Member
slack pleeze

Ok folks cut me some slack.

Ya gotta do the shootin'.
Do the buryin'
Photoshop the pic to get 'em postable
Edit the video to cut/splice the film to cut out any traceable frames.;)
Do some more shooting of the 338 RUM with full tilt loads by the grandson to ensure he capable of handling it. It turns out that moving the 225 Accubond from 2400 MV to over 3000 MV there isn't any increase in recoil.:confused:
Site in the AM with the new scope.
Get the grandsons out of several binds with the itty bitty ATV;)
Spend some time with a daughter and her 6mo twins.

I'll post all the stuff this evening. As I'm going to cut out of church early to take the grandson to meet his dad who has guard week end down in Poky.

Plus, you guys are just too impatient.

I did get some great evidence though, though only a limited amount compared to what I expected. Hmmmm, I wonder if that comma is proper or if I should have used a semicolon or, if I should have started an new sentence. But it was fun sticking the two "thoughs" together.

Unread 08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Platinum Member
Good point Roy, we all can be self involved!

Where are those pictures again, I can't seem to find them
Maybe if I refresh the browser I'L see them, nope still not here