I did a complete archeological type dig with the hand held metal detector.
The piece in the upper left is the piece that traveled 13.5" after clearing the bone.
The piece at center bottom I don't believe is from a Berger. Its a bit dull and may have been there since last year.
Also, I'm not confident that I got all of the pieces of the first shot removed.
Some of the lead may have been from previous shots.
I'm confident all metal has been removed.
While rebuilding and upgrading the fixture I noticed the the other (big) end was cracked also. I wouldn't think that this fracture would have occurred as there was no media in the rear 6". When I initially opened the cover I noted that the media was evenly dispersed from front to rear.
Fractures occurred at square jagged corners. From now on its well rounded smooth corners.
For the Hybrids entering the media without any obstructions containment seems easy. However, in this instance, when bone is hit first this shot shows that most of the energy was expended within 13.5" after penetrating the bone.
Muzzle Velocity: 2700 FPS
Distance: 300 yds.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.