Originally Posted by Akkill
any pics of those bullets ?
355 gr solids for the 375 cheytac...a 1-10 twist will do fine with these...These GS bullets get even bigger....all the way out to 420 gr
And then, here are some more, these are from Dave at Black Diamond......
Here is a comparison of some 375cal bullets that we have been talking about.
From Left to Right...
1. Sierra 350gn SMK "Jacketed"
2. Rocky Mountain 361gn Alum tipped "Jacketed" VLD
3. Predator 347gn Brass solid
4. GS Custom 355gn Copper solid
5. ZA 6.5cal length Copper solid 400gn
6. ZA 7.0cal length Copper solid 420gn
375 Snipetac shell casing