Well even though mine is in a temporary stock I decided to see how fast these 150gr NBTs were running loaded over 75gr of RL25. I zeroed the scope for 200y and started walking it out from there, the cattle were too close to my 400y target so I skipped out to the next one.
585y the first shot is the top one holding 8 moa, then I adjusted my hold to 7 moa and fired the next 3. The wind was blowing 3-5 steady with gusts to 10 today as you can see in how the bullet splash blows to the right.
Pointed the gun at my 648y target next and held 8 moa. only fired 2 because I had used an extra on the closer target and only had 3 left for the next target.
At this point I started running the numbers through shooter to see what kind of velocity I was getting and to know what to dial for the next target because it was a 150y jump to the next one. I ended up at 3380fps so the program called for 12.75 moa for 800y and 1.5 moa for wind. Dialed it up and held the wind and let one fly.
The first round was the lowest and furthest to the right. Watched it hit in the scope and seen that it was low so I dialed up to 13.75 moa and shot my last 2 rounds. The second round was the one closest to the bull i'm pretty sure I pulled the last one and would have shot another but that was all I had loaded.
I didn't think it was shooting too bad considering the hacked up not bedded not floated stock that its sitting in right now.
Played with the program some more. Switched over to the Litz G7 BC for the NBT 150gr bullet and lowered the velocity to 3350fps and it matches up real nice now.