Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

After You Clean Your Rifle - Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2003, 04:51 AM
Platinum Member

Re: After You Clean Your Rifle - Storage

Ian,
You have mail.

Sounds like a blast, funny as hell too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I had a Toy once, can't beat em. Dad has one, '89 IFS we built up with an 4 speed auto ahead of a divoriced standard 5 speed transmission running 44" boggers. Our river running/hunting buggy.

Wish we had more long range meets up here like that, like I sayed Alaska has drawbacks too. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] 500 rounds is a load of bullets! About 7# of powder too eh.

We went Berg blasting today, it was sooooo fun. The Bowling Ball Cannon was the highlight by far. They figure 800 fps with a 15# ball, we'll check it with the Oehler next time out. Bergs were falling and it was a riot!

I'll post a link to the pics tomarrow when I get the pics loaded up.