Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Accubond Long Range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Accubond Long Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
Think you could post of a pic of them side by side? So we can kinda get an idea on how overly estimated the BC is?
I can send you a picture of the ABLR .277 150 VS the 140 Accubond. I don't shoot anything else

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 08-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member

That would be great, i will pm you my email adress.

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
That would be great, i will pm you my email adress.
E-mailed you 8 pictures Riley.
I'm kicking & screaming into the 21st century, so needless to say I'm Technology Retarded!
I spent HOURS getting lessons from my wife to be able to post pics on LRH in 2009', but have since forgot how to even turn on a computer, let alone post pics on here!
It doesn't seem possible to do from my phone. LRH has historically been a ROYAL PAIN IN THE *** to post pics on anyway. Heard the mods made it easier, & I tried like 4 times reading how, & trying from my phone without success. So I just don't bother anymore.
If you'd like to post the ones I sent you, by all means go for it, I cannot, & will not even try.
Kinda funny how I can E-mail, or text em but not post em on LRH huh, but oh well. hahaha

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 08-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member

Here are the pics. Looks like a nice long boattail like the 210 ALR and it looks like it will have a pretty decent BC and i think it will land in the mid .5s range.
Attached Images

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 08-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member

Two more.
Attached Images

I'm 15
~George Washington

~ JE CUSTOM

~Doublezranch

Old 08-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member

I'd guess .550-.575 or more but it's a wild guess right now.
From all accounts the ABLR's in 30 cal were right there with AMax & Berger of similar wt.
So anybody know if Berger makes a 277 150? & what the BC is?

Last edited by winmag; 08-02-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Oops
Old 08-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmag View Post
E-mailed you 8 pictures Riley.
I'm kicking & screaming into the 21st century, so needless to say I'm Technology Retarded!
I spent HOURS getting lessons from my wife to be able to post pics on LRH in 2009', but have since forgot how to even turn on a computer, let alone post pics on here!
It doesn't seem possible to do from my phone. LRH has historically been a ROYAL PAIN IN THE *** to post pics on anyway. Heard the mods made it easier, & I tried like 4 times reading how, & trying from my phone without success. So I just don't bother anymore.
If you'd like to post the ones I sent you, by all means go for it, I cannot, & will not even try.
Kinda funny how I can E-mail, or text em but not post em on LRH huh, but oh well. hahaha
Haha, i cant figure out how to do them on my phone either, but if i get them in my email i can either save it to my computer or photobucket and just do it that way. I saved these ones to my computer so thats why some came out sideways. I will try to rotate the sideways ones.

I'm 15
~George Washington

~ JE CUSTOM

~Doublezranch