Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

For 7 mm enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member

Re: For 7 mm enthusiasts

If I can get the money up I will for sure have this one made...It looks to be a pretty good design, and I think a very efficient one, too.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
If I can get the money up I will for sure have this one made...It looks to be a pretty good design, and I think a very efficient one, too.
Yes, big powder room and the bullet could be seated almost perfectly. That all together in a just ordinary slim beltless case.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Platinum Member

I think it could be a hit, as well.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
I think it could be a hit, as well.
It seems that this good dicussion has unfortunately stopped up. The topic is IMO to important (nice) that it should end here. I'll hope you agree. Maybe we can generate some more quality input.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Platinum Member

Unfortunately, the wildcat convo tends to die when everything you get excited about, and discussed, goes down the drain when the cartridge proprieter (designer) has a lack of money. LOL

I'm trying to pimp my truck to whoever will buy it, but it needs to go ASAP. Hopefully it will sell soon, then I can get this wildcat underway.

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Unfortunately, the wildcat convo tends to die when everything you get excited about, and discussed, goes down the drain when the cartridge proprieter (designer) has a lack of money. LOL

I'm trying to pimp my truck to whoever will buy it, but it needs to go ASAP. Hopefully it will sell soon, then I can get this wildcat underway.
Yep, you're probably right since you know the folks round here much better then I do. I wish you (and us) could luck with your truck. Would both benefit the 7s and your wallet.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varberger757 View Post
Yep, you're probably right since you know the folks round here much better then I do. I wish you (and us) could luck with your truck. Would both benefit the 7s and your wallet.
Thanks! It would definitely benefit both of those...Then I could use my income for just paying bills and use the truck money for the playtoys, guns, and wildcats.

Quote: