Good Day everyone,
I dont frequent here much but I do know there are some of you here that shoot the 375 caliber rifles (you guys just shoot a different style of shooting than myself).
That being said I just wanted to pass on the following information that may or may not be of assistance to you:
Here is some updated information in regards to the Viking bullet from Mr. Lutz and the "specd" barrel from Mr. Carlson.
1. Barrel will be 416SS
2. Barrel will be "blank"
3. Barrel will be made to gain twist specifications per Lutz for the Viking projectile.
4. Barrel will be made to specs in regards to twist rate, # of grooves, land thickness, bore diameter, and groove diameter.
5. Mr. Carlson and Mr. Lutz will provide in writing that if for some reason the bullets do not perform properly for that barrel then the projectiles will be redesigned and sent to you with no extra cost from you until they do perform.
6. Barrel price would be $900 paid up front with guarentee receipt in 90 days.
7. Viking projectile will NOW be substantially lower in price than Hooker Tacticals projectile or any price noted on Lutz website. Looking like $1 each.
8. Please contact me for order information and please field any and all technical questions to Noel Carlson at Nlclsn@aol.com
Guys I understand this seems rather quick but I trying to get the orders ASAP so we can get everything fast, because I have a training date I must meet.
PS: Link to Viking bullet information
.375 Chey Tac Cartridge and Bullet