After the talk of H1000 being a bit faster then usual and noticing my newer loads being hotter then usual and just shrugging it off, I decided it was time to recrono some 338 EDGE loads from my current batch of H1000.
Standard load was 92g H1000, 300g SMK, 28" Hart bbl, CCI 250, 3.780", 2840fps.
Average velocity for new lot of H1000 read right at 2900fps with the same 92g charge. Definately on the warm side and would explain my pressure signs, primer edges and harder bolt lift. Probly have to back it off to at least 91g, maybe 90.5g.
Again, these were read with a POS crony, but its what I got and usually works within its parameters.