Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

300g, .338 cal Berger VLD status update please...Eric, Brian...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 300g, .338 cal Berger VLD status update please...Eric, Brian...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
I'm with Fiftydriver on this one. Sitting on a good supply of 300gr SMK and not interested in the Berger 300gr anytime soon. I will let someone else toy with them, and I will continue to shoot the 300gr SMK, which is a proven bullet for anything I would want to do with it.
Life would be much nicer if I could think that way.

I'm like one of the two vultures perched on a limb that says "Patience hell! Let's go kill somethin'.

As a result, the mini-lathe shows up in a couple of days and a reamer from PTG about the same time. Talk about a wreck waiting to happen! This otta be good.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 300g, .338 cal Berger VLD status update please...Eric, Brian...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
Life would be much nicer if I could think that way.

I'm like one of the two vultures perched on a limb that says "Patience hell! Let's go kill somethin'.

As a result, the mini-lathe shows up in a couple of days and a reamer from PTG about the same time. Talk about a wreck waiting to happen! This otta be good.

What do you got goin', Roy?

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl