Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Zeiss Victory HT 3-12 x 56- How Good ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Gold Member

Zeiss Victory HT 3-12 x 56- How Good ??

Hey guys,

Have a friend who is looking at this scope and wanting the best glass on the market with low light performance. This new scope looks good. Whos used it and how good are they. As good as Sand B ? Better etc ??

Thanks

DUH
Old 03-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Zeiss Victory HT 3-12 x 56- How Good ??

Zeiss is Zeiss... That's all I can say. They're some of the best quality glass on the market. I currently have 2 Zeiss scopes, and a Kahles Helia KX, as far as my high-end scopes go, and the $900 Zeiss scopes compare with the $1,500+ Kahles in clarity and crispness. And both are of excellent quality.

IMO, why would you buy a Swarovski, when you could spend 1/2 and get a better quality scope (Zeiss). I've shot many guns with Swaro's, and used to sell them years and years ago, and they are good scopes, but you just can't beat a Zeiss, until you get over double the price of them, IMO.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.