Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Zeiss conquest HD 5x25- 50

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Silver Member

Zeiss conquest HD 5x25- 50

Has any one looked thru one of these dudes yet , I have been hearing good things about these and you can get them with target turrets, price is right also , any opinions !
Or experience with them , I believe this model is made in Germany
Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Silver Member

Re: Zeiss conquest HD 5x25- 50

I am very anxious to check out this new scope. I ordered one from optics planet about two days ago. As soon as I get it, Ill post my thoughts of it.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Platinum Member

Cant be any worse than the rest of the Conquest lineup....and they are great!!...

Try one..!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Silver Member

Anyone know how many MOA per revolution?
Old 01-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Platinum Member

What tube diameter is that? The picture on Optics Planet looks like a 1", I sure hope not...

The price is great though, I'm looking forward to seeing a review.

t

Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member

Premium Performance and Maximum Versatility at an Exceptional Price Point

NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA., January 2, 2013 – Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world's leading manufacturer in high performance sports optics, is pleased to announce the new CONQUEST HD5 riflescope line. Designed for today’s demanding hunters, the CONQUEST HD5 features a superior 5x variable magnification range, new ballistic lockable turrets and redesigned RAPID-Z® ballistic reticles all built into the most compact SuperZoom™ 1-inch riflescope in the industry. In addition, optical enhancements coupled with traditional features such as the Carl Zeiss’ proprietary T* lens coating for unsurpassed light transmission and LotuTec® water-repellant hydrophobic lens coating will make this riflescope line an industry benchmark. Quite simply, the CONQUEST HD5 with its 5x SuperZoom™ sets a new standard for features and performance in its price range.

Designed, engineered and assembled in Germany, these compact 1-inch tube scopes with ¼ MOA adjustments are available in three models -

Crap, they are 1" tubes, that a major turn off. I wonder why they choose to go that route..

t

Old 01-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
Crap, they are 1" tubes, that a major turn off. I wonder why they choose to go that route
So has anyone seen what the MOA per turret revolution is and how much total elevation is has. I will guess 65

Jeff