NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA., July 11, 2013 – Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world's leading manufacturer in high performance sports optics is pleased to announce its 2013 FIELD DAYS promotion. From July 11 through September 30, 2013, Zeiss is offering huge savings on many of its most popular optics. Consumer mail-in-rebates are as follows:
- $100 rebate on any of the award winning VICTORY HT Riflescopes
- $100 rebate on any CONQUEST DURALYT Riflescopes
- $50 rebate on any of the new CONQUEST HD5 Riflescopes
- $20 rebate on any of the new TERRA ED Binoculars
- $20 rebate on any of the new TERRA 3X Riflescopes
- FREE Federal Duck Stamp and keychain holder on any CONQUEST HD Binoculars.
"It's always exciting to 'gear up' for hunting season, especially when there are great deals to be had, and it doesn't get any better than the 2013 ZEISS FIELD DAYS event," said Mike Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. "Zeiss offers the best value for superior optics - period. Times are tough and consumers are looking for ways to save money while still investing in their outdoor passion. Field Days is our way of supporting this industry."
All purchases must be made from a Carl Zeiss Authorized Dealer in the United States and rebate request forms must be completed and postmarked within 30 days of purchase. For full promotion details, visit Carl Zeiss Sports Optics - United States
and follow the link to FIELD DAYS.
For more information on Carl Zeiss Sports Optics products please visit us at Carl Zeiss Sports Optics - United States
or join us at facebook.com/CarlZeissHuntingUS.