Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Work done by Premier Recticle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2003, 06:51 PM

Work done by Premier Recticle

I know some of you has had some work done by premier reticle (John in Mo.) and i was wondering about the work and price. Let me know what you thought and what you got done. I am looking to get a Vari-X III(target dot or duplex) or a LR M1 (milli dot)8.5x25x50 LR - i was thinking about getting the illuminated. To whom it may concern what are your thoughts? I know I could go thru Leupold to get the same thing.
Old 03-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Work done by Premier Recticle

You're KILLIN ME HERE...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img].The ONLY thing I would do to a Leupold is bigger knob's......I've never had any work done on one....Never felt the need............................(Me in a Whisper)There he is Steve...Are you on him??Butch,get me a range....750 YARD'S?????Give me one more reading....750..(CLICK,CLICK,CLICK,ECT,ECT,ECT)(Pu tting click's on O.K Steve relax,you're shaking as bad as a 17 year old girl on prom night [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ....OK. tell us when you're gonna go...(Steve in a whisper)Here it goes.POOOOOWWWWWWWWW.....The 31" mule deer bedded under the(Insert whatever type of tree or bush they have in WYO)hunches up at the strike of the 220gr MK that left Steve's 300 Ultra barrel at 3000fps.the buck never get's to his feet...(Me in a whisper)You got him bud,nice shot.....(ME SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF)BUTCH,GET HIM OFF ME.HE'S TRYING TO KISS ME!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .
Old 03-15-2003, 08:37 PM

Steve in a whisper? , YEH RIGHT. Bodie, you forgot the part where I am on the ground laughing my ars off at you guys. Can't Wait.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Platinum Member

Could you please get him offa me before you start laughing [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2003, 09:59 PM
Platinum Member

Butch

I didn't know "BOTH" those guys were like that??? I didn't know it was Boyd and Steve either.
I thought it could be Bodie and Baldie but, not Steve????

What goes on here, one guy "on" another and trying to kiss "EACH OTHER"????

Are these the Lock Haven "Funny Fellows" we've heard about??
It's been a long winter here in PA. but.....

Oh well, give us a "FULL" report after the hunt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just couldn't resist this one.

Later
DC [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS---Butch, you might want to consider keeping your sleeping bag zipped all the way up around those guys ??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2003, 10:09 PM

boys boys boys -
1st off the (Insert whatever type of tree or bush they have in WYO) would be known as sage brush.
2nd - the only time i shake during the hunt is when i am done watering the sage.
3rd - butch if i go to kiss boyd....shoot me shoot me friggen quick.
4th - all be it you have not hunted with wyo and myself yet your in for a treat, all in good time - we all will work, we all will see plenty of game, we will pick the ones we want, we will all get a shot or four (one muley and three lopes), and then we will all have a story to tell that we can then let all see via video - god bless america.
5th - what a great way to start with new friends.
6th - check your pulse boyd i dont want you too get over heated just was interested in the illuminated reticle [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].