Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

The thread is closed

What rifle scope would you use?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2005, 08:16 PM

Re: What rifle scope would you use?

TMI DUDE!

But is does explain why my schmidt and bender broke on my Sako 300 winchester magnum.

You would fare better as a 'shutup guy'

I think Grizzz's points were valid, especially where you are concerned. Points he made without swearing. You seem to always only tell part of the story, and then a hole different story. Looks like a big distraction technique to me. I have a bunch of Leupolds and don't have a 15 percent return rate on them. My NXS is a lot tougher scope than my Leupold. Your claims make zero sense to anyone with real experience. +1 GRIZ

OKEEEE DOKeeee here is the part where you have to have the last word.... I have met your type before.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Gold Member

so you and grizz are the only guys with any experience on here then, cos as far as i'm aware i made sense to every one else, and i wasn't swearing i was using every day language for a Brit.
ok, so which bits of the story are missing, as it makes perfect sence to me,
what do you want to know, where didn't i give enough info,and where the heck did i change subject?
it is the middle of the night here, i am tired, so point out please where and when ive treid to mislead anybody?
Pete
Old 12-13-2005, 08:36 PM

I'm sorry I did mean to start any problems every thing everyone had to say was interesting.With all the schools I went to at Ft benning Ga I wish I would of went to the sniper school from the sound of every one to better under stand.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Gold Member

Well ive just read the whole darn topic from start to finnish again twice,
and i fail to see where i used too strong language, sure i posted that i thought Grizz was full of crap,and i could have restrained from that, but it was after he as good as called me a liar, i think i offered a fair and evaluated opinion on the sugject at hand, i fail to see where i deviated from the subject as all the info contained was relevant of the larger picture, where have i tried to hide any facts, mis lead anyone or anything, where have i been in any way dishonest?
what gives?
Pete