Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

What other MIL/MIL scope options are out there?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 08:21 AM
Silver Member

Re: What other MIL/MIL scope options are out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoker View Post
FWIW the Khales K312 is to my eyes a better scope than the Premier LT

I have ran both extensively and found the k312II to just be an easier scope to use.
I ended up selling my USO 3-17 after one 1k range day with the khales I had in for testing.
I subsequently got a hold of a Premier LT and it seemed very finicky on parallax settings.
Hey Charles,

I've been using both the Kahles K312II and the Premier Heritage 3-15 Tactical (this is not the Light Tactical version) for a few months now. Believe it or not, the Kahles has the better glass, and is easier to stay behind the scope for longer periods of time. I do like the heavy clicks that stop at each Mil on the Premier, but the illumination is nothing to write home about. The Premier does track very well and maybe more robust then the Kahles? But that is not confirmed as of yet, as both guns have less then 100 rounds down the tubes with these scopes.

BTW, nice article on the new Zeiss HD5 scope. Did the turret adjustments track well?

Thanks

"Only accurate rifle are interesting" Col. Townsend Whelen