What Long Range Scope to get?
I am currently finishing up my 7mm STW build, and looking to purchase a new scope to top off the rifle. I want quality, something that will last for years and years to come, and could take a beating if it ever had to(i dont plan on it, but you never know).
I have a few requirements:
1. Must have a zero stop feature
2. must have variable magnification - i dont know what power im looking for just depends, but i feel a 5-20x is roughly a good all around
Where ill be hunting my minimum shot is 200 yards
3. Im looking for a MOA style reticule with matching turrets
4. MY BUDGET IS under 2100$ to my door
5. i would like a very large internal range of adjustment, i will have a 20 MOA base on the rifle, I want to be able to zero at 200yrds and be able to take it past 1000yrds if needed.
been looking at Nightforce 5.5-22x56 with the new MOA reticle
but trying to see what else might be out there
I like guns