Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

What about Burris "Black Diamond"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2002, 10:41 PM

Re: What about Burris "Black Diamond"?

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Catshooter: Thanks for setting me straight. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Now I know. I'll try not to embarass myself anymore, for now anyway [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]. Happy Hunting.

Regards, Howitzer
Old 03-21-2002, 08:10 AM
*WyoWhisper*

Let me offer this...

I know that when it comes to buying things PRICE is definitly a deciding factor.

Somthing to remember when buying optics. Why spend $700, $800 or more on a good rifle then put a $200 scope on it.... I would much rather see someone buy a $500 rifle and put $800 scope on it. In the end everyone will br happier.

You need to put the best glass on it you can. I have a Burris signature I wil shoot on my new rifle until I can purchase a nightforce for it. I figure it will tkae a few months to save for one.
Old 03-21-2002, 05:10 PM

*WyoWhipser* -

Boyd keeps telling me to use the Leupold LR model as does Bobby Hart. I'm going to try one of them and go from there.

I see you're making more new friends over at 24hrcampfire [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Do you think IIFID will be stopping by to visit you anytime soon? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

R-WEST

[ 03-21-2002: Message edited by: R-WEST ]
Old 03-22-2002, 09:24 AM
*WyoWhisper*

R-West,
Yeah those PA boys like the Lupy's... I guess there they don't have the ruggedness of the BIG mountains we do here in the west. I can't fault them for wanting a soft scope... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

You'll be happy with the Lupy.. it is a good scope.

Yeah I guees those boys on 24 hour arn't used to the real truth we speak here in the west or LRH, they like to hear only what they want to hear. In the end we ( LRH's ) are still there ans the trouble makers have silenced....