Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Vortex and their EXTREME generosity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Platinum Member

Vortex and their EXTREME generosity

As many of you know I am selling raffle tickets for our local Search and Rescue Squad. Vortex Generously gave us a very nice discount on a set of binoculars that we purchased as one of the items to raffle off. Well the other day I get back to my office and there is a huge box sitting there from Vortex. I opened it up and there were a couple stacks of hats and a bag of decals, a Spotting scope, tripod, couple rifle scopes, binocular harness and at the bottom of the box the one and only item we paid for (at a reduced price) So I called vortex and told them I had received a whole bunch of stuff that I hadnt paid for with my order. The guy ask for my Order number so I gave it to him and he looked it up. Couple seconds later he says "yeah we hooked you up" I ask on purpose or was it a shipping error? he said nope it was on purpose. It is our donation to your squad. I couldnt believe it! Vortex has blown me away with customer service, warranty and now extreme generosity. So anyone considering doing business with them this is the kind of company they are. Thanks again to the fine folks at Vortex Optics!

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 04-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Vortex and their EXTREME generosity

I love to read things like this. That is awesome!

Thanks Vortex a class act for sure!!, and Thanks to you and the Search and Rescue team Mike!

That's cool.

Jeff
Old 04-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Platinum Member

That is really awesome. It's always nice to see a company step up to the plate with a generous discount but to step as far as Vortex did for you is.... stunning. Hats off to the folks at Vortex. Support the people that support you, keep fighting the good fight.

Thank you!

T

Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Bronze Member

That is awesome! I'm in the market for a upgrade on my lightweight rig... have a vx-2 4-12 adjustable ao. Been wanting a nxs compact in 2.5-10x 42 but have been considering a PST... no experience with vortex but this gives em a few bonus points!
Old 04-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Bronze Member

Vortex in no way had to do something like that...but they did. Pure class act.

Stories like this are something that people do not forget. It seems like all we read about on a forum is when a person is b!tching about this or b!tching about that. Thanks for posting up a very positive experience Mike, it helps people to see that some companies still try to do great things for people even when nobody is looking. They had no way to know that you would put up a post on here about your experience with them, they were just trying to do something nice, and they went way above any expectation that any reasonable person could have. I am glad that you let everyone know about what they did for your squad.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeycoates View Post
Stories like this are something that people do not forget.
AWESOME - Really a class act and it couldn't have went to a better cause.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Gold Member

That is very cool, my hat is off too them. Real class for sure! Thanks for the post Mike.