Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Very Informative Optics Website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Bronze Member
Very Informative Optics Website

This sight is used by folks really into "birding" They are more critical of binocular and spotting scope performace than hunters any day. Have a look, there are a few surprises and and few "I knew thats", but it is very good. My last pair of 10x42 binocs came from his advice. I did find them for $50.00 less at Lock, Stock, & Barrel than the sponser of the sight had them for. What intrigues me is all the great things he says about the Swift brand and their low prices (if you can find them). Hope this helps:

Unread 03-15-2005, 02:01 AM
Silver Member
Re: Very Informative Optics Website

thanks for posting the link. Sights like this one help people like me on a budget find good optics.
"I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth and he won't see my breath. I take my time. . . I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear"
Unread 03-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Silver Member
Re: Very Informative Optics Website

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of us are into birding too, it's just our defn is <font color="red">SHOOTING </font> the birds [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]