Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

USO Customer Service - is great!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 05:38 PM

Re: USO Customer Service - is great!

Yes, I am Mike Miller AKA Tactical.

SCL JBWIII and I will do a combined post about this in the next few weeks. Its all over and no great story to tell.

USO and I have settled our differences and I respectfully ask that these issues not be brought up here again, involving my name. Hell neither side wanted to go to court, so we handled it like men and talked it out. What more could you ask for.

Here is how I look at it. Things sometimes get screwed up. Men come to understandings when things do not go right and then go on with life. JBWIII and I were friends for many years before crap got between us. I wish it never happened, but it did and now I just want to see USO and everyother US Company do well and make the products we need and want.

I have lost many friends this year and frankly I only find room in my mind and heart for good things. Since Afghanistan I have had one knee surgery and one elbow arm surgery. Both major and career threatening. Once my elbow is healed I need a second knee surgery. I plan on concentrating on the good, healing, helping all that ask and making things better for those that follow this old snipers foot steps.

I have plans to work with many companies this year. Projects include Leupold, Nikon, GA Precision, Springfield, Valtro, Michaels of Oregon and who only knows. Its time to put old stuff aside. Work to better sniper/shooter related projects and just enjoy life.

On the slings, I am back to making them, as healing is going well.

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited by: Tactical ]
Old 12-30-2003, 06:34 PM
Silver Member

Good to have ya here, sorry about the injuries and it hope things go well.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Bronze Member

Tactical/JBW3,

No problem fellas - I am not trying to drudge up anything and am glad that you guys got things patched up.

Tactical: Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. I spent the better part of a year rehabilitating an ankle and shoulder injury...and they never got back to 100%; functional, but not what they were before - hopefully your case will be different - my only advice is don't push too hard to fast. You will want to, but there is no super quick way through the process. At least there wasn't for me :-(

JBW3: Thanks again for your great customer support! I will absolutely do business with your company in the future.

SCL