Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

US Optics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 03:01 AM
Platinum Member

Re: US Optics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boman View Post
Why would they do that?
I'm sitting here trying to decide which of the kids I sell to finance a high end scope, and these guys shoot theirs. Crazy world, if its an ad it did not enhance my desire for either rifle or scope.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member

I've seen all of the Paragon vids. I thought it was pretty interesting. Would I do that to one of mine? Heck no. But I don't mind watching someone else do it .

Every time I watched that kid shoot the USO i'm reminded of the daily reoccurring question: "What do you get when you pay top dollar for optics?"..... Perty good answer I reckon.

t

Old 07-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Platinum Member

Its theirs to do what they want with, but to push a product it would be better for me to test it in a way someone might use it. Put it in a scabbard and let a 1250 lb horse use it as a back scratcher, put a camera on it do the dirt sky, dirt sky review in sheep country, or same view with an ATV, lean it on the front of the truck have lunch and run it over. This one is mine, I found a nice tree out of the way in camp, under a tarp to keep weather off after I wiped it clean for the day. Spent the whole next day trying to get the ocular lens clear of the pine pitch that oozed in it overnight. Probably didn't help the coatings much. Scope covers are a good accessory!