Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Trijicon Scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Bronze Member

Trijicon Scopes

What do people think of the Trijicon scopes? Looking at the TR-23 in 5-20x50. The one with their number 2 reticle. Want it for long range. What are your thoughts or have you used one or own one? Any information would be great. Thanks
Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Silver Member

Re: Trijicon Scopes

Looking into one myself. Mine will have the red or green triangle in it. The optics are first class all the way. Far superior imho to other scopes in the same price range. Just make sure there is enough travel for your needs and you will have a seriously fine optic!!
Old 02-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Gold Member

Re: Trijicon Scopes

Im looking at them again also. Almost got one last year. Im trying to decide between the Trijicon and Vortex Pst. I think the vortex has more features but im a sucker for glass. Im gonna look through both tomorow hopefully. I really wish Trijicon would have updated the accupoints this year. I called them last year and they said they were going to be adding features like the vortex has(more moas,matching reticle turrets,zero stop) but I dont see any changes in their lineup..