Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 11:14 AM
PUBLISHER

Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

HHA Sports has a new scope mount yardage sighting system for firearms. As I see it, it is a takeoff on their wildly successful Speed Dial Optimizer for crossbows. We have sold a ton of the Speed Dial Optimizers to our TAC 15 crossbow customers. That unit has a terrific reputation.

This new unit will benefit mostly shooters using the less flat shooting firearms such as rimfire, blackpowder, shotgun slugs and some of the tactical rounds.

The concept involves a wheel with yardages marked on it, matched to the trajectory of your own firearm.

So who wants to get one of these to try out? A couple of units are available.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System-hha-1.jpg   Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System-hha-2.jpg  

Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System-hha-3.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Gold Member

Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

I'd love to try one on my 22 lr. I think ClayneB for sure should give one a whirl to compare it to his adjustable mount he is already using on his CZ.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:43 PM

Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

Interesting ! I Have a HHA bow sight on my bow and love it.
I shoot Muzzleloaders . I also have a 30.06 that shoots 2960 fps. I have a Leupold scope 3-10 x 50 on it.
I am game to test one!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member

This would be neat to try on my new suppressed .510 wildcat. With subsonic loads that thing has a heck of a rainbow trajectory. I could even push those BMG projectiles to around 1800-1900 FPS to check durability. It may not even work mounted on this rifle, it's a left hand bolt gun.

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Bronze Member

id like to try one on one of my rem 541's or maybe the bmg.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:52 AM
Silver Member

i have written a number of reviews, and teach long rang rifle.. ill try 1 if you got it...

http://sites.google.com/site/freeballisticcalculator/
Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Bronze Member

I would like to try one out on my 22 and also black powder rifles