Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Swarovski laser guide

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member

Swarovski laser guide

I've got one of these and have had it put up in my closet since last fall. Recently got it out to go do some shooting and realized the battery was dead. Got a new battery looked through it and the thing was stuck on scan mode can't get it to go off. What do I do, how do I get in touch with them to get this fixed do I have to go to a authorized dealer or can I just send it to them to have it fixed.

Thanks,
Nathan
Old 08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Swarovski laser guide

Done it many times. They are great to work with and will take care of you. The buttons failing is something that happens with the Laser guide, I won't say often but I have seen a few do it. Follow these instructions and tell Gail hi for me...lol

REPAIRS

Thanks to the high standard of quality and first-class workmanship, Swarovski Optik Products are virtually maintenance and repair-free.
Nevertheless, should you require any maintenance or servicing our in-house service department will be happy to assist you. Please do the following:
Please call 800-426-3089 and follow the prompt for the service repair department. At the time of the call we will need the model, serial number and what the issue is you are experiencing.
Our business hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00AM - 4:30 PM EST.
At the time of the call we will issue a service order number and instruct you on how to return your product.
a) If the repair is a warranty case:
Swarovski Optik will carry out a warranty repair at no charge.

b) If the repair is not subject to the product warranty:
You will receive a cost estimate for the repair by phone call, mail or e-mail from Swarovski Optik North America. No repairs will be performed until we have authorization.

!! Please note: If you are NOT located within the USA, please follow this link

If you have any questions about repairs, servicing or about your warranty please contact us
SWAROVSKI OPTIK NA LTD.
Service Department
Tel. 800-426-3089
E-Mail warrantyrepair@swarovskioptik.us

Last edited by Broz; 08-11-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Swarovski laser guide

Thanks Broz you are the man.

Nathan