Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Swarovski 4W reticle opinions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 10:38 AM

Re: Swarovski 4W reticle opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmintH8R View Post
Nice. I think you will be very happy with it. Not sure if you have had a chance to shoot through a z5 yet or not. I think you will be impressed. For a relatively light-weight scope, it holds its own against some of the heavy tactical types I have. And the glass is awesome.
Not yet, but I love the Z3 so can only imagine it's even better! It's going to be mounted on my 300 wsm Browning X bolt stainless so it should make for a relatively lightweight overall set up.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce_ventura View Post
You will not be disappointed with this scope. The contrast is outstanding. In my opinion this model is one of the best hunting scopes available for a lightweight rifle.

HighPowerOptics currently is selling a Z5 3.5-18x44 BT 4W display unit. This is a great opportunity to save $100 on this scope. The scope is like new - except for a little dust - and has a full warranty.

This just went up on the web site. It will go fast.

Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 BT
Thanks for the link, but I already pulled the trigger one one!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:47 PM

I have a Mcwhorter 7mm STW being built and Allan ordered the first two 2.5 x 15 x 56 mm z6i scopes From Swarovski with the 4 w reticle. He's mounting his muzzle loader with one and my new rifle will have the other. Plus we got the custom ballistic turrets with them. Did a lot of research this reticle should be great especially if you have a ballistic turret.