Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Swarovski 32mm EL Binocular reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Silver Member

Swarovski 32mm EL Binocular reviews

I'm thinking of getting a smaller pair of binoculars and was looking at the Swarovski EL Swarovision 10x32's in order to lose some hunting weight. I currently have the older Leica Geovid HD's (10x42) and have always felt bogged down while hunting. Even with the modern harnesses they still seem to be very bulky and overwhelming. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any opinions of what everyone thinks I should do in regards to this issue would be greatly appreciated. Price isn't an issue, just want the best optical quality that will be the best ergonomically for hunting. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Mac
Old 05-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Swarovski 32mm EL Binocular reviews

I had the 10x42 and set the 10 x32 on them with bino mnt on tripod and in dim evening light I could hardly see a difference. I absolutely love the smaller size. I kept my doubler but dont use much as I run a 20x rifle scope alot,but nice to have.I have run mine since they first came out.I hang off d rings on pack shoulder straps with QD's love this set up