Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics


Reply

Swaro or Vectronix

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 78
Swaro or Vectronix

I would like to know how much better the Vectronix terripin is over the Swarovski . I have a swaro and it ranges fine on some things but needs to be re- designed, No1 can't see numbers in sunlight and No.2 beam is way to large and wants to range past what you want. Is the Vectronix that much better. I would pay the $2000.00 for something better .

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 148
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

Yes!
Elmer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 420
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

1eye, the verticle beam divergence on the Sworo is 4 times the size of the Terripin. The verticle divergence is the killer when ranging game on flat or rolling terrain. Is it worth the 2000.00 ? All I can tell you is that I bought one and I wouldnt want to be without it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,900
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

YES, the Vectronix RF's are in a different league and price catagory. I have a Vectronix PLRF10 but if something happened to it tmorrow I would be cleaning out the safe to buy a Terripin.

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: polson MT.
Posts: 678
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
1eye, the verticle beam divergence on the Sworo is 4 times the size of the Terripin. The verticle divergence is the killer when ranging game on flat or rolling terrain. Is it worth the 2000.00 ? All I can tell you is that I bought one and I wouldnt want to be without it.
Will it range in the fog ?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: polson MT.
Posts: 678
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
YES, the Vectronix RF's are in a different league and price catagory. I have a Vectronix PLRF10 but if something happened to it tmorrow I would be cleaning out the safe to buy a Terripin.

Jeff
Have you every used in light fog ? Anybody the Terripin thanks Joe
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,900
Re: Swaro or Vectronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by new shooter View Post
Have you every used in light fog ? Anybody the Terripin thanks Joe
Read this thread. I think you will get your answer aroung post 20 or so.

Vectronics Terripin very Goodacious



Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: Swaro or Vectronix
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB Vectronix binoculars bward Optics For Sale 0 11-06-2011 10:04 PM
New Vectronix PLRF05 and PLRF25C Sendero_Man Long Range Hunting & Shooting 0 10-21-2011 12:09 PM
Vectronix PLRF 10 for sale sniperobserver79 Optics For Sale 10 06-28-2011 05:54 PM
WOOOHOOO. Vectronix PLRF10!! lovdasnow Long Range Hunting & Shooting 49 02-25-2011 06:21 PM
WTB Vectronix PLRF 10 Blackstone Optics For Sale 5 12-22-2010 07:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC