Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

suggestions for scope on whispers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Silver Member

suggestions for scope on whispers

I havn't been on in what seems like 100 years. School does that at times. I'm working on a 300 whisper and a 338 whisper. Both will be suppressed bolt guns. I've had luck with Leupold, but IOR has caught my attention. Suggestions appreciated.
Thank you,
William
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who's face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt
Old 04-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Silver Member

Re: suggestions for scope on whispers

I was thinking an IOR in the 6x42 fixed tactical with the MP8 reticle. Not sure if it is still being made. Thoughts appreciated.
wk
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who's face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt