Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Signature Select vs Conquest vs Monarch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Definately Go With The Zeiss, They Are Hands Down The Best Of The Mid Range Scopes On The Market, Unless You Can Afford The Top Line Euro Models, You Cant Go Wrong. You Are Right About The Burris Not Being Made In The U.s, I Have A Fullfield2 With Made In The Phillipines On It, And Recently Saw The Same On A Sig Select.
Buy The Zeiss, And Youll Be Very Happy With It,
Good Hunting

Unread 11-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Zeiss may be a good choice but I would not buy one under the assumption that you are buying "American", or more American than other scopes.

Of the choices that you mentioned the Leupolds are probably more American than anything else. I believe that most models are built here but use foreign glass.

Maybe OpticZone can tell us what optics are made here in the good ol' USA and where some of the others come from. I was quite surprised to see where my new Monarch was manufactured.

One other thing about OpticZone while I'm at it; I made my last couple of purchases from them. Prices were very good and service was great.